by Chris Black
Let’s talk about deindustrialization.
“Deindustrialization” means “deindustrialization.”
Once unthinkable, mobile phones could go dark around Europe this winter if power cuts or energy rationing knocks out parts of the mobile networks across the region.t.co/o4AVzSBJN5
— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2023) September 30, 2022
At least we’re sticking it to Putin, right?
We should consider: these people think that they’re doing a “Great Reset” against the population, but actually, they are just driving Europe into poverty while allowing Russia and China to continue to function normally.
If China and Russia don’t shut down, and their economies keep rolling, then you end up in a situation where China and Russia have all the power.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins