by Chris Black
Remember when they used to talk about deaths instead of cases?
Talking about cases is a summertime thing, of course. When people start dying of the flu in the winter, we’ll go back to talking about deaths again.
Dutch consider new coronavirus curbs as infections soar t.co/jMXbbLU5iR pic.twitter.com/yuoTEivJEa
— Reuters (@Reuters) October 25, 2021
We’re going into “Dark Winter.”
They are going to start implementing these severe restrictions all over the Western world again – including in America.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also "Let's combine Measles and Covid into a single virus...what's the worst that could happen?"