by Chris Black
At the Summit of the Americas, Spain was told to attend and forced to sign a pact promising to take in more immigrants from Honduras.
Why was a European country made to attend this stupid conference?
Why were decisions like this made when none of the countries, Mexico and Central America, that produce the immigration problem were there?
Because the US census classifies white Spanish speakers as being the same race as blacks and Indians?
And another example demonstrating why geopolitically aligning yourself with the US is, in the words of Kissinger, “fatal.”
The United States🇺🇸 along with a number of countries have adopted TODAY the Los Angeles Declaration on Migration and Protection.
🔹A very important and positive development that provides a new momentum to the conversation on migration. Here’s why 👇🏽
— Betilde Muñoz-Pogossian (@BeticaMunozPogo) June 10, 2022
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably