The graph might be misleading: Evergrande has a debt spread to YEARS for repayment. Its not a single debt, but a overall total debt.
– Evergrande need to pay 83 millioner dollars on Thursday.
– Evergrande need to pay investors 47.5 million usd by sep. 27.
– if the bonds pay is 5%, then they owe $41 million per DAY just in interest.
– Evergrande need to pay a total of 600 million in 2021. Leaving it 304.4 in debt.
The central graph is 5 pixels tall, the right graph is 3/4 pixels tall. The left graph is about 8,192 pixels tall.
1 billion $ = 1000 * million.
305 billion $ = 305,000 * million.
The two upcoming payments is 132.5 Million USD combined.
That is 1/2,301.8 compared to their debt.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami