A note posted at a drive-thru by staff at McDonald’s has gone viral as it pleaded with customers to treat them with respect as they tried to fulfil everyone’s orders.
A video posted to TikTok by @BrittanyJade903 shows her waiting in line at a drive-thru in the US, where she spotted a note printed on yellow paper and stuck to the speaker box where visitors make their order.
The clip has been watched more than 1.2 million since it was posted at the weekend, with plenty of viewers saying they could relate to the message having experienced similar difficulties while working in other hospitality roles during Covid-19.
The sign reads: “We are short staffed. Please be patient with the staff that did show up. No one wants to work anymore.”
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug