by Dave Kranzler of Investment Research Dynamics
Gold, silver and mining stocks are historically cheap in relation to the size of the money supply. And the Fed assured us after its December FOMC meeting that a lot more money supply is coming. Furthermore, mining stocks both have formed a powerful consolidation base after the huge rally last summer and are cheap relative to the gold and silver prices.
Chris and I, in our last podcast of 2020, discuss the factors why we both believe the precious metals sector will make a powerful move higher in 2021:
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49