I’ve been in contact with the FAA regarding the heavy drone activity in Eastern Colorado and I’m encouraged that they’ve opened a full investigation to learn the source and purpose of the drones. I will continue to closely monitor the situation.
— Cory Gardner (@SenCoryGardner) December 31, 2019
Most recently, the US Air Force confirmed to Colorado officials that the drone sightings were not tied to the service, and the Federal Aviation Administration told the Denver Post, which broke the story, that it did not have any information on the flights, since drone operators are not required to submit such documents.
Although officials are still unsure of the motive behind the drone operation, they do not believe the flights to carry any malicious intent. Local residents are being urged against attempting to shoot down the gadgets out of concerns that the downed drones could cause fires.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The World Is Collapsing Around Us And The Crowd Is No Longer Hedged
- Social Security payments: Millions of SSI recipients to get two checks worth up to $1,652 next month
- Democrats just screwed the whole country…
- Pennsylvania’s Unemployment Is Insolvent & Now Sending Notices To Claimants Who’ve Received Full Benefits To PAY IT ALL BACK.
- Now They Are Literally Bowing Down And Worshipping Baal Right In Front Of Our Eyes
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- One Of The Most Tragic Things That I Have Read In A Long Time
- AOC..after only a few years on the squad..Net Worth 29 MILLION
- Recession is here and major liquidity squeeze on-going. US Treasuries expect a Fed pivot and either deep US recession or shortage of collateral. Neither look great for stock markets