Nothing has been more destructive to the fabric of society in the past 20 years than Facebook.
From algorithms that cause information echo chambers to disinformation/misinformation/propaganda to political rancor and now, known detrimental effects on young minds.
We may have already lost a generation of kids to the mendacity, dysfunction and psychological manipulations of a big tech monster.
Zuckerberg is unapologetic and unmoved- he has repeated ly ignored the advice of his own company’s internal data and recommendations. He has ignored the advise of the oversight board he formed to deflect criticism and he has flauted the admonshments of Congress, the FTC and the FCC.
If a any other company produced a dangerous or destructive product, the government would take action to shut it down. If the executives did not comply, they would be held to account for both civil and criminal liability.
Look at Peloton and their dangerous treadmills. Look at Oerdue Pharma and their prescription oxy debacle.
Enough is enough with this insidious, overly influential instigator, shitting on our kids, our democracy, our way of life .
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once