Update (1905ET): Today’s Facebook whistleblower debacle and global outage cost CEO Mark Zuckerberg $6 billion of his net worth. He’s still worth $121 billion but well off the highs of $140+ billion from late summer.
* * *
Update (1829 ET): After six hours offline, the estimated global economic impact of the internet disruption for Facebook, WhatsApp, and Facebook Messenger comes out to nearly $1 billion.
The NetBlocks Cost of Shutdown Tool (COST) estimated the outage had a total economic impact of a whopping $968 million on the global economy.
See also Yellen: 'US WON'T Bailout Silicon Valley Bank'. Bonuses Given Hours Before Collapse! 50% of all VC-backed Startups in the U.S. Have Exposure to SVB. FDIC Auction Underway for Silicon Valley Bank
* * *
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies