President Joe Biden and his administration began waging war against social media companies last week, blaming them for allowing alleged “misinformation” about COVID-19 vaccines to spread on their platforms.
Whitlock dishes on his ESPN exit, Bill Simmons, John Skipper, Deadspin and the Undefeated
Such misinformation, the Biden administration claims, is why America has not reached Biden’s vaccination goals.
But Facebook released new data Saturday proving that Facebook is not hindering vaccination efforts — but, in fact, has helped disseminate “vaccine acceptance.”
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud