by Chris Black
Telegram is estimated to have picked up 50 million new users since the controlled social media crashed, GAB is also picking up many new users.
Our guess for this screw up would be that Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp etc have become so intertwined that if you can hack one you can easily hack them all.
Given that Facebook just had 1.5 billion people’s data stolen, the rest are probably just as vulnerable.
Telegram and GAB are less vulnerable to these things because they don’t operate in the nepotistic world these other social media companies do.
Hackers have taken and sold the data of over 1.5 billion Facebook users. It includes names, pictures, birthdays, emails etc.
At 19:07 UTC a Raid Forum account under the name ‘CBT’ released 600TB of Facebook data. They are claiming responsibility for the Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp outage.
I hear 1.5 billion users data stolen. Verzion, T-Mobile, AT&T were down, Coinbase reported errors, Twitter was experiencing errors.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB