by Chris Black
If you don’t think race and politics go hand in hand, you’re not paying attention and you’re in denial.
California went blue because of the RACIAL demographic change.
Texas is going blue because of the RACIAL demographic change.
The Democrats and the media boast about this, while Republicans are in denial.
Hispanics have never and will NEVER be over 50% for Republicans.
Different racial groups choose their people over everything else.
Racial conflict is inevitable. This is one of the fundamental issues with diversity, and why no racially diverse country has ever lasted.
Whites are the only group that don’t think this way, which why America worked when it was a super majority white.
Because Hispanics on average choose their race over the nation, they see republicans and their position on the border as hostile to their people.
Even the majority of Texas Hispanics are against the border wall.
Whites are the ONLY group that sometimes vote over 50% for Democrats and sometimes over 50% for Republicans based on policy, not race.
This is one of the major reasons they want to replace you.
Do you approve/disapprove of Texas building a border wall?
Whites w/ college: 59/38
Whites w/o college: 71/25
South Texas: 53/43
— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) September 28, 2021
The key is: America needs a 20 year break to give time for enclaves to assimilate. Maybe this will change a bit.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…