by Chris Black
BREAKING: Taliban spokesperson: "Several explosions were heard in Kabul in the evening. The blasts were carried out by US forces inside Kabul airport to destroy their belongings. Kabul residents are not worried."
— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) August 26, 2021
I’m not saying it was a false flag 100%, because I can’t verify it, but ask yourself this: who benefits?
ISIS is a CIA/Mossad creation, that’s already documented, and the Taliban who have full control over Afghanistan are fighting ISIS by default, Sunny vs Shia stuff, they hate each other.
I already told you that Biden is on his way out a few days ago, and it’s Kamala Harris’ turn to be Madam President. The Afghanistan fiasco is the reason for the deep state to out Dementia in Chief and bring hell on us.
Of course, if there’s a bombing, then US incompetence is excusable, right?
16 hours before the claimed ISIS attack on US soldiers in Kabul, Nick Fuentes called it:
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas