A midseason update for ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ and ‘Warzone’ has one difference fans are pointing out: the removal of the ‘kay’ hand gesture, which has been deemed racist by politically correct activists on social media.
When I tweeted about this, it was a joke, but you actually removed the "OK" hand gesture from the game? lol pic.twitter.com/Zc9rR8RvOu
— 🇨🇺GG RELOADED🇨🇺 (@GOHGAMER) July 1, 2020
Producers behind the games have released no official word on the removal of the symbol from the game, leaving fans only to speculate as to the reason.
Changes have been made to gameplay in the past in ‘Modern Warfare’ in light of Black Lives Matter protests across the globe, including going through a crackdown on the use of racist language and usernames, according to Game Rant.
A message showing solidarity with the protests was also added to the start screen of the game for a time last month.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis