The United States still has not gotten out of the first wave of Covid-19, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, said on SiriusXM radio.
“People ask about, ‘Are we concerned about a second wave?’ And I keep telling people, ‘What are you talking about a second wave? We are actually knee-deep in the first wave.’ We’ve never really gotten out of it,” Fauci said during a pre-recorded interview with SiriusXM Doctor Radio airing on Friday.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…