Roger Stone, a longtime GOP operative and sometimes-adviser to former President Donald Trump, blasted President Biden over his alleged use of the Justice Department to target opponents, calling the FBI his “personal Gestapo,” a reference to Hitler’s secret police.
Stone, who was pardoned by Trump after he was convicted of lying to Congress about Russian election interference, also labeled a recent subpoena he has received from the House Select Committee on Jan. 6, which is investigating the Capitol Building riot, as “harassment. ”After he was sent his subpoena, Stone appeared to implicate others who have either been subpoenaed as well, were Trump allies, or both.
“We have a group of politicized thugs at the top of the FBI who are using the FBI … as Joe Biden‘s personal Gestapo,” he told John Catsimatidis on his WABC 770 AM radio show in an interview that aired Sunday.
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!