Leftatic hit job. Can’t have a party member speaking out against the agenda.
The POS they are trying to put in his place is pure fuckin commie.
FBI raid portends political and legal challenges for U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar
On Wednesday, the FBI raided the nine-term congressman’s home in Laredo. It could not come at a worse time for Cuellar, who is in the fight of his political life ahead of the Democratic primary on March 1.
Cuellar has not been charged with a crime. But even before the damning optics of the federal raid, Cuellar was the top primary target this year among progressive groups playing in House races. That was expected because Laredo attorney Jessica Cisneros — a former intern in his congressional office who had Bernie Sanders’ backing — came within 4 percentage points of defeating him in the 2020 primary.
Cuellar has been very critical of the Biden administration’s response to the border crisis in the past, and called on Biden to visit the U.S.-Mexico region this week.
h/t Boiling Frog
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people