COVID-19 cases due to the Omicron-variant have dropped dramatically through the past seven days and experts have called for the United States to eliminate ‘divisive’ pandemic restrictions, such as the requirement to wear a mask and obtain a vaccine, as they recently did in Britain.
A Johns Hopkins University report shows America has an average of 682,374 cases per day, a 12 percent drop over the past two weeks.
Dr. Scott Gottlieb, an ex-director of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and a Pfizer board member, says the decline in cases should signal to officials that it is time to start easing restrictions related to the pandemic.
‘I think certainly on the east coast where you see cases declining dramatically we need to be willing to lean in and do that very soon I think as conditions improve we have to be willing to relax some of these measures with the same speed that we put them in place,’ he proclaimed on CNBC.
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…