The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) responded to Nordic countries limiting the use of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine last week, saying the shot’s benefits outweigh the risks. Now Iceland has joined Scandinavia and has also banned Moderna for heart inflammation. However, the Biden Administration is not transparent and mandates that everyone take that vaccine or lose their job. Under this premise, the right of the individual to determine with their doctor if they are willing to take that risk is no different than their support for abortion on the grounds that a woman has the right to decide about her own body.
The FDA is not independent and has a conflict of interest because it takes money from Bill Gates, who is a MAJOR shareholder in Moderna. Under SEC rules, anyone else acting in a conflict of interest warrants criminal charges. The Biden Administration is too busy counting the money from lobbyists to pay attention to their real obligation — do no harm to the people.
We already have Australian politicians caught taking money from Big Pharma and the head of Austria had to resign because he was paying bribes to the media for positive coverage. We have reached the point where the government is just no longer trustworthy about anything.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Kim Dotcom: We are heading either into nuclear war or a global depression while having fun on Twitter. We are the musicians on the Titanic
- Edward Snowden: “The most important video of the year was filmed in 1983.”
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Confirmed: Hundreds of Israeli Spies Working for Big Tech in America
- The Most Disgusting Country In All Of Europe
- Elon Musk Offers Full Amnesty After Joneslash
- “Died Suddenly” is an Amazing Documentary on the Coronavirus Vax
- The Elites Are Showing You the Middle Finger Again
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?