On Wednesday, the Fed announced 2 new standing (permanent) repo facilities instead of only 1 like the St. Louis Fed has been advocating for since the 2019 Repo Madness crisis.
Fed Launches Standing Repo Facility to Boost Market Liquidity www.wsj.com/articles/fed-laun…
My Thoughts on the Fed’s Back-to-the-Future “Standing Repo Facilities” Announced Today wolfstreet.com/2021/07/28/my-…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
See also VIDEO: "Black woman in South Africa admits that black rule for 28 years is a dismal failure."; "Let power go back to the White people."