Josh Sigurdson talks with author and economic analyst John Sneisen about recent news out of the Federal Reserve as the Fed basically threatens to restrain growth.
Jerome Powell, chairman of the Federal Reserve said that the Fed will raise interest rates eventually to a level that restrains growth, though it may still be some time until that happens. Nonetheless, the vast interest rate hikes combined with the history books tells us that this is not going anywhere good as we see a combination of one crisis after another happen throughout the world. Whether we’re looking at pension bubbles, housing bubbles, auto bubbles, derivatives bubbles, a bankrupt banking system, massive fractional reserve lending, out of control spending, we know what the climax is.
Moreover, John examines the Fed’s balance sheet and explains what it tells us about the current state of the U.S. economy.
Stay tuned as we continue to cover this issue closely!
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!