Recastled CEO Kosha Gada says Chair of the US Federal Reserve Jerome Powell is joining the “chorus of people” throwing US President Joe Biden “under the bus” for the country’s struggling economy.
“The biggest thing really is gas prices, because gas and fuel is basically an input component in every little thing we consume,” Ms Gada told Sky News host Rowan Dean.
“With Trump at its lowest point it was about $12 a barrel, crude oil, right now it is $111 a barrel.
“Some of that can be contributed to Russia but not all of it.”
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels