*The SPY in 2008 (right) vs 2022 (left) – Fed tightening is causing liquidity to tighten further at a time when banks/institutions aren’t lending (Aka via reverse repo banks are sending years of QE $ back to the Fed) amid a death of investment/collateral
Black swans are lurking pic.twitter.com/wGzVaC0HKf
— Adem Tumerkan (@RadicalAdem) January 23, 2022
#NDX Ascending trend-line from march 2020 has been violated brightly.
Long way to south 🤭 pic.twitter.com/9TSREi8XXi
— Antonio Pérez-Algás (@apanalis) January 21, 2022
The Mayhem Below the Surface of the Stock Market Seeps to the Surface: Now it’s the Giants that Topple
The market finally gets it: The Fed is going to tighten to get a handle on its massive inflation problem.
Since February last year, the hottest most hyped stocks, many of them recent IPOs and SPACS, have been taken out the back and brutalized, either one by one or jointly. The stocks that have by now crashed 60%, 70%, 80%, or even 90% from their highs include luminaries such as Zoom, Redfin, Zillow, Compass, Virgin Galactic, Palantir, Moderna, BioNTech, Peloton, Carvana, Vroom, Chewy, the EV SPAC & IPO gaggle Lordstown Motors, Nikola, Lucid, and Rivian, plus dozens of others. Some of these superheroes are tracked by the ARK Innovation Fund, which has crashed by 55% from its high last February.
Stock market could drop another 10% soon: top strategist
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB