Federal authorities in Manhattan raided the Upper East Side apartment of Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday as part of a criminal probe into the former mayor’s dealings in Ukraine, a report said.
The investigators confiscated Guiliani’s electronic devices as part of a search warrant, the New York Times reported, citing sources.
#BREAKING: A search warrant on the apartment of Rudy Giuliani is being executed by federal investigators in Manhattan.
— Travis Akers (@travisakers) April 28, 2021
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots