Republicans have notched a massive victory over the Biden administration.
U.S. District Judge Douglas R. Cole from the District Court for the Southern District of Ohio has issued a permanent injunction to block a vague tax mandate in Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, the Washington Examiner reported.
Cole’s ruling blocks the Biden administration from preventing Ohio from using money it got from a federal coronavirus relief bill to pay for tax cuts.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Now he just convinced me that Russia didn’t do it