The son of a federal judge has been shot dead and her husband critically wounded after they were attacked at their home by a gunman dressed as a FedEx driver.
The attack happened at the home of Esther Salas, an Obama-appointed District Court judge, in North Brunswick, New Jersey, on Sunday evening.
Daniel Anderl, the judge’s 20-year-old son, was killed, the New Jersey Globe reported.
It’s believed the attack first began after the judge’s spouse, Mark Anderl, 63, answered the front door to the family home. He was shot several times.
Their son, Daniel then went to investigate the commotion and was fatally shot.
This judge was just assigned a case related to Epstein and Deutsche bank.
The gunman rang the doorbell dressed as a Fedex delivery driver. Judge Salas’s husband, Mark Anderl, opened door and was immediately shot. Her son ran to protect his father and he too was shot.
Judge Salas was unharmed, but her son died and her husband is critical. The gunman is still at large.
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.