- The Department of Justice announced criminal charges against 42 medical professionals and nearly 100 other people for alleged health-care fraud that involved about $1.4 billion in suspected losses.
- The cases charged by the DOJ include ones involving the use of telemedicine services as part of the fraud, which alone accounted for approximately $1.1 billion in alleged losses.
- The other charged schemes involved fraud that exploited the Covid-19 pandemic, or involved substance abuse treatment facilities known as “sober homes,” and opioid distribution networks.
- Twenty-three doctors were charged in the schemes.
The Department of Justice on Friday announced criminal charges against 42 medical professionals and nearly 100 other people for alleged health-care fraud that involved about $1.4 billion in suspected losses.
The cases charged include ones that involved the use of telemedicine services as part of the fraud, which alone accounted for approximately $1.1 billion in alleged losses from false and fraudulent claims. Telemedicine employs communications technology to evaluate and treat patients remotely.
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- Ron DeSantis unveils legislation to BAN Central Bank Digital Currency in Florida, protecting citizens from a grave threat to civil liberties…
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- People are crashing…
- Armstrong: WOKE Culture is Destroying the Economy & our Nation
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
See also Credit Sus gets $54 BILLION bailout from Swiss Central Bank. Welfare for the rich and incompetent! Yay! Screw you Poors!