Adrian Day on Palisades Gold Radio
To subscribe to our newsletter and get notified of new shows, please visit palisadesradio.ca
Tom welcomes back Adrian day to the show. Adrian discusses the market’s reaction to the Fed’s policy changes. He says, “The Fed’s bark is worse than it’s bite.” When the Fed starts talking about tightening in any way it spooks the gold market. However, when the Fed starts to taper the market typically recognizes this effort as too little too late. Tapering means they only want to reduce the amount of buying. In nine months they will likely have a larger balance sheet.
FULL SHOW NOTES AND LINKS HERE
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis