Ignore what these Fed fraudsters say – they’re all lying pieces of shit. Only pay attention to what they do, or don’t do.
Federal Reserve Gov. Christopher Waller said Saturday that he would like to see another 75 basis point interest rate hike at the next policy meeting in late July.
Waller supported the Fed’s decision to raise its benchmark rate by 75bp last week to a range of 1.5-1.75%. That was the largest rate hike since 1994.
“In my view, and I speak only for myself, if the data comes in as I expect, I will support a similar sized move at our July meeting,” Waller said, during a panel discussion hosted by the Dallas Society for Computational Economics.
If the Fed moved again by 75 basis points in July, that will mean it had moved its benchmark rate up by almost 225 basis points since March. The last time the central bank hiked its benchmark rate by that much, it took three years from 2016-2018.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably