THE UNITED Nations has warned that there could be a “bloodbath” as Syrian government and Russian forces prepare to assault the last major rebel stronghold, in Idlib province, putting millions at risk as airstrikes kill 40 including many children.
Syrian troops, including the elite Tiger Force, are reported to be gathering on the outskirts of the province.
Shelling has been reported to the South, East and West of Idlib.
Syrian regime helicopters have been dropping leaflets over towns urging locals not to resist, and claiming that the war is “close to an end”.
Last month Syria President Bashar al-Assad vowed to recapture the territory, after the Syrian army made gains in other parts of the country, saying: “Idlib is our goal.”
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…