As The Federal Reserves twiddles it thumbs, US housing continues to burn … hot!
The Case-Shiller National home price index (HPI) grew at a 19.17% YoY rate in January despite mortgage rate increases.
Where? Phoenix, Tampa and Miami lead the way with Dallas, San Diego and Las Vegas close behind.
And Fed Chair Jerome “Nero” Powell continues to let housing prices burn red-hot!
By the time I get to Phoenix … home prices will completely unaffordable.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming