Looking forward to partnering closely with our brothers & sisters in labor on this.
Vaccination or weekly testing will help protect employees' health as the Delta variant spreads.
I encourage all local governments to follow suit.
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) July 28, 2021
A day after the Center for Disease Control and Prevention recommended that most Californians — regardless of vaccination status — wear masks indoors, the state of California updated its mask guidance to issue a recommendation that everyone across the state return to indoor masking.
The plan will not force employees to get a shot unless they work directly with patients at hospitals run by the Veterans Affairs department. But health officials are hoping the extra steps for the unvaccinated will help convince more people to get one. t.co/5WOuVNR7Hz
— The New York Times (@nytimes) July 28, 2021
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.