$GE euro denominated long bond (subordinated) down 5 points today, spread an astonishing 45bp wider. First the stock, then the preferred, now junior debt: GE capital structure crumbling before our eyes. pic.twitter.com/KKukMVFhTY
— J Pierpont Morgan (@pierpont_morgan) November 12, 2018
Spreads blowing out on GE debt (these are the 2035 notes now at 265bps) pic.twitter.com/zyNa06TZcK
— Tracy Alloway (@tracyalloway) November 12, 2018
The share buyback chickens are finally coming home to roost. In 2016 alone GE borrowed money to buy back over 20 billion in stock. Shareholders losses on those purchases are already about 15 billion, but could grow much larger when GE has to issue new shares to pay off that debt!
— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) November 12, 2018
GE -43% since pic.twitter.com/VREguXo7Kw
— Hipster (@Hipster_Trader) November 12, 2018
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- Heads Up: Something big is going down. Just about every commodity is collapsing in price. Things deteriorated so much that all the supply chain metrics have become way less constrained
- Bill Gates: Social Credit Scores Are An “Asset”
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- If you are waiting for recession, inflation down, FED pivot, etc., by the time it happens, markets would have already priced most or all of it in. Right on schedule… Michael Burry says the Big Crash is anytime now!