What we’ve seen up to this point has certainly been inflationary, but there are a number of economic factors and data points that suggest things could start turning in the other direction. Russia and Ukraine are currently having a significant impact on the global commodity trade, especially in agriculture. The next step, I think, is going to be a deflationary follow-up cycle where a lot of the current pricing pressures get undone.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming