For the 1000th time:
Criticizing Clinton is not support for Trump.
Criticizing Trump is not support for Clinton.
A person is capable of criticizing both. In fact, I think every person should.
— Shirtless Pundit 🇺🇸 (@zachhaller) October 25, 2017
This has been a favorite attack tool since the election. This is my reminder post for this tactic which is used to detract from the topic at hand.
Now on with the baseless personal attacks to which we’ve grown accustomed over the years. Cheers!
If you're still thinking in terms of Democrat/GOP or liberal/conservative, you're doing it all wrong. There are 3 categories of people in U.S.: (1) a huge number of people who are asleep; (2) a small but increasing number of patriots; & (3) a tiny but powerful group of traitors.
— Jared Beck (@JaredBeck) August 22, 2018
Jared is one of the lawyers in the DNC fraud lawsuit and recently wrote a book called “What happened to Bernie Sanders.” The conspiracy against Mr. Sanders is something that has left a terrible taste in the mouth of those who voted for him, such as myself.
Mr. Beck gives his take on the true nature of the conspiracy against us all.
- This Is The Real Reason Why They Raided Mar-a-Lago
- Congressional Republicans, Like Democrats, Want Trump Out Of The Picture Because They Are Both Bought And Paid For By The Same Tribe
- The U.S. Government: The Information Is Classified as Above Top Secret, We Can’t Name the Agencies Involved
- This Is How Globo Homo Works
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Are We Witnessing The Collapse Of America’s System Of Government?
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- The Government Is Hiding a Serious Economic Secret
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- The Fed-created wild drooling “investors” have learned nothing & huge comeuppance is ahead. The version 2.0 of The Big Short begins…