DURHAM – Foreclosures are surging in the Triangle as programs designed for homeowners to avoid foreclosure during COVID-19 have begun to end, a new report shows.
Foreclosures are up 150% in Durham County and 66.67% in Wake County from the previous quarter, information from ATTOM Data Solutions shows.
That’s compared to the national average of a 34% increase quarter-over-quarter.
Nationally, foreclosures increased by nearly 68% compared to the same period in 2020, the report from ATTOM Data Solutions found.
Greg Mannarino says buy Silver now
Government Debt in the USA has reached 145% of GDP
“There’s Nothing Else We Can Do” – Jim Rickards Interview
h/t Lord Earl of Greywater
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.