When it comes to the dwindling love lives of its single citizens, one local government in China is taking matters into its own hands—by building an extensive state-run database of its local bachelors and bachelorettes to help them find their perfect match.
Communist Party officials from the northern city of Luanzhou announced on Monday that they had begun work on gathering the personal information of unmarried men and women, and entering collected data in a central database.
As the pandemic continues to limit social interaction for many, local officials said matchmaking parties for civil servants and workers at state-owned enterprises were being held, with blind date sessions also in the works.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people