- Closing Costs
- Warranty/Inspection/Homeowner’s Insurance
- Catastrophe Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Furnishment Costs
- Moving Costs
- Property Taxes
- Increased Utility Costs
- Possible HOA fees
- Capital Gains taxes (if you sell within 2 years)
- Emergency Fund for the House (I don’t care if it’s brand new, things break)
- Lawn Mower, edger, blower, gas
- Costs for using sprinklers
- Yard and lawn maintenance like mulch, seed, fertilizer, etc.
- Snow Blower
- Trash, recycling, or yard waste fees
- Improvements like paint, lighting fixtures, new carpet, etc.
- Random replacement of things like sump pumps, garage door openers, garbage disposals, etc.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 367 views