Took em long enough. They were probably waiting for him to make good on his threat.
A former camera guy for ABC, NBC and CNN has been arrested for threatening to kill Rep. Matt Gaetz and any future children that he has.
Eugene “Gene” Huelsman, 58, was arrested in Los Angeles on an indictment returned by a federal grand jury in Pensacola, Florida.
Tell [M.G.] to watch his back, tell him to watch his children,” Huelsman told Gaetz’s office on Jan. 9, according to the two-page indictment shielding the lawmaker’s name as “M.G.” that was obtained by Law & Crime. “I’m coming for him, he’s gonna fucking die… I’m gonna fucking kill him… Watch your back, I’m coming for you. I’m gonna put a bullet in you and I’m gonna put a bullet in one of your fucking kids too.”
The indictment was filed under seal all the way back in May, but there was seemingly no effort to arrest him until Gaetz complained on the House floor about the Justice Department not taking threats against him seriously enough.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…