by Chris Black
Former BlackRock Portfolio Manager and Investor Edward Dowd is accusing the United States government of democide after an analysis of Centers for Disease Control (CDC) data showed an 84 percent increase in excess mortality in millennials in the fall of 2021.
“The millennial age group—25 to 44—experienced an 84 percent increase in excess mortality in the fall,” Dowd said, calling it “the worst excess mortality” numbers in history.
Dowd pointed out that deaths accelerated after the mandates and boosters came out.
“Starting in the summer into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess millennial deaths,” Dowd said. “Basically, millennials experienced a Vietnam War in the second half of 2021.”
We warned you…t.co/Nyzj4bR8Ou
— Jeff (@CEcoupe) March 15, 2022
No one could have predicted this, right?
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..