Famed investor Bill Gross has said ultra-loose monetary policy from central banks has caused worrying euphoria in a range of markets from stocks to crypto assets, saying investors are living in a “dreamland.”
“It’s dangerous,” the co-founder of bond giant PIMCO told the Financial Times, on the subject of monetary policy. “It’s all dreamland that’s been supported by interest rates that aren’t where they should be.”
Gross went as far as to say that the entire financial system could collapse if interest rates are not raised and huge bond-buying programmes are not scaled back, because people will stop saving.
“One of these days, one of these years, or one of these decades, the system will collapse, because capitalism depends on savers saving and investing,” he told the FT.
- Insanity – Dr. Fauci casually admits the vaccine was a worthless venture
- DTC Settlement Alert! Money Market Instrument (MMI) Issuer Failure (AGAIN) – HSBC BANK USA NA (MMB6). Is HSBC having problems?
- HIV Testing all over the news worldwide
- “You keep saying hard times and even collapse is coming, but it hasn’t happened.” Response: “It hasn’t. To you. Yet.”
- BIG HAPPENINGS INCOMING, EXPECT MAJOR SHAKEUP IN WORLD ECONOMY
- China mobilizes for WAR 3/1/2023
- Huge Protests in Dublin Against Mass Immigration
- ChatGPT: The stock market crash will begin on February 15th, 2023
- Looks like ChatGPT is gonna need to go in the shop for repairs – guy got it to admit everything.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now