by Chris Black
Colonel MacGregor has been saying this for ten months.
🇮🇱🇺🇦🇷🇺Former Israeli PM Bennett:"I asked Putin: Are you going to kill Zelensky?.He replied,I'm not going to kill Zelensky.I told Zelensky Putin will not kill him.2 hours later Zelensky went into his office and filmed himself there on the phone with the words: "I'm not afraid!" pic.twitter.com/MAT0CgGvIz
— AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎 (@AZgeopolitics) February 5, 2023
🇺🇸🇺🇦“Zelensky said he was ready for neutrality”.
Colonel Douglas McGregor, a former adviser to the head of the Pentagon, speaks about this.
“We have evidence that by the end of March, Mr. Zelensky said “Well, we could live with neutrality,” and when this word reached ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/BbJQhHcizc
— 🐾Aleksandra Opalic (parody account) (@aleksandraopal2) December 11, 2022
Zelensky wanted to end the war on Putin’s terms, and America went in and said “oh not so fast, you little dumpling – we’re doing war now for really serious.”
But it’s very interesting that Bennett is coming out and saying this now, and it certainly seems to be another piece in the image that is forming that the US is ready to back out of this.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people