by Chris Black
Fox News is featuring some new conservative astroturf parents group called “Fight For Schools” that demands that “leftists” on the school boards stop putting “ideology” ahead of education.
Fight For Schools has a merch section on their website, because conservatives sell merch for literally any and everything they do. Conservatism is really just a marketing scheme for cheap ass Chinese merch.
The entire Fox article is about a Jew and a Black being offended that libtards called them racist. The word “White” is barely mentioned, and the actual content of this “ideology” they are putting ahead of education is never discussed.
— NoVA Campaigns (@NoVA_Campaigns) November 15, 2021
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections