- Newly uncovered texts between alleged anti-Trump FBI agents raise more questions about the bureau’s integrity and the Hillary Clinton email investigation
- Fox News Exclusive: Rep. Trey Gowdy suggests Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal leaked info to the author of the Trump-Russia dossier
- President Trump orders the establishment of a National Vetting Center for immigrants, others
- The House approves a bill to avert another shutdown and fund the government into March
- Steve Wynn resigns as CEO of Wynn Resorts amid sexual misconduct allegations
- Wall Street may be in for another day of volatility Wednesday after stocks rallied on Tuesday, ending the day in positive territory and recovering some of the losses from the market’s two-day plunge
Sen. Ron Johnson, along with the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report entitled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of It.” In another text exchange, Page writes to Strzok on September 2, 2016 about preparing talking points for FBI Director Comey because, “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.” Senate investigators tell Fox News this text raises questions about President Obama’s personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.