Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Politics editor Chris Stirewalt, along with nearly two dozen digital journalists, have been fired from Fox News.
Stirewalt is listed by the New York Times as one of two “senior leaders” exiting the network as Fox “tries to lure back viewers who balked at its coverage of the 2020 election and its aftermath.”
The other is Bill Sammon, Fox News’s longtime Washington bureau chief, who told staff that he would be retiring at the end of the month.
Stirewalt, however, was “fired” according to the Times, along with “roughly 20 Fox News digital journalists” who were laid off on Tuesday.
Chris Stirewalt became the face of Fox News’ failed election night coverage when the network called the state of Arizona for President-elect Joe Biden much earlier than other mainstream networks.
- We are Witnessing the Tide Turning on the Covid Vax Narrative
- Probably doesn’t understand the weight of her words.. “Germany declares war on Russia”
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article
- The Coming Great Global Default
- This is the #1 Reason the Fed Will Be Forced to Crash the Markets Soon
- THE END OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
- Here We Go Again – Altering the Formula for CPI
- Russia Readies Its “Poseidon” Doomsday Weapon As The World Stumbles To The Brink Of Nuclear Conflict
- Something odd is happening when you Google Search for “Pfizer Project Veritas”
- People Blame Bill Gates for Egg Shortage as Authorities Fight Egg Smugglers