France suspends 3,000 healthcare workers for failing to get jabbed against Covid – health minister
About 3,000 French healthcare workers have been temporarily dismissed on grounds they had not received Covid vaccinations before the mid-September deadline which made inoculation mandatory, Health Minister Olivier Veran announced.
In an interview with RTL Radio on Thursday, Veran shared that on Wednesday “some 3,000 suspensions were served on staff in health and social care facilities who had not yet entered into the vaccination course” against the coronavirus.
Veran noted that a small number of services – mainly technical ones like scanning and x-ray imaging – experienced disruptions for a few hours. However, he insisted that the overall security and quality of care was assured amid the removal of medical personnel.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas