In France, the Unions and opposition parties are rising up in protests denouncing a Macron-led overhaul of labor rules that would reduce worker protections and laws increasing police powers. They are alleging that Macron supports tax reform which favors France’s wealthiest and is working to tear down public services. They, of course, oppose any government plan making it harder for students to attend the public universities of their choice at government expense, more restrictive immigration laws, and the police methods the protesters consider “repressive.”
France has been the most socialistic country in Europe. Its laws have favored workers to the detriment of business. The result has simply been to lower economic growth and send its national debt higher. Macron realizes that France is headed into economic collapse. He is trying to modernize France and make it more competitive. Unions do not want to give up anything and are always demanding more.
It is not an easy task to try to bring reform in France. When uber showed up, the taxi driversencircled Paris and barricaded the city blocking traffic and setting heaps of tires on fire until Uber was outlawed. Nobody ever looks at the other side. The consumer has a right to increase their living standard by choosing a cheaper service. These protests are all about maintaining uncompetitive advantages that lower the standard of living for the people as a whole and the economic growth of the nation.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- The Dollar is Dying in Ways Most People Don’t Understand and I’ll Explain Why
- Why is Klaus Schwab Sucking up to China?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The theme of 2023 will be deflation, as frugality is already coming back into style with a vengeance for the middle class. Meanwhile, investor FOMO is about to explode with extreme dislocation
- Americans Don’t Want to Join the Military Anymore
- New Visa Card Features Personal Carbon Emissions Tracker, M.O.B. Begins