Although video is in Spanish, outside the Anglo-American Empire countries, we can still find news that are not censored by the State. You can easily translate the video, inside on the CC button.
The IMF says the sanctions and freezing of Russian funds, has sent the wrong message to countries, which fear the US will sanction them if they no longer conform to its rules, and have started to flee the Dollar, which will accelerate the sinking of the USDollar.
Countries are dropping the reserves in Dollars in their central banks.
The dropping of the reserves in USD were already down in February and this war and sanctions have only increased the USD decline which will only increase the fleeing from the Dollar.
As the decline continues, not only countries, but Corporations and people will drop the Dollar and get their savings into Yuan and Rubles away from the Euro and USDollars, creating a cycle in which the Dollar returns home, bringing with it, inflation that has not been consumed by anyone, returning such inflation home. Thus, we will see inflation increase in Europe and the US, by leaps and bounds.
End of video.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- A large fire is spreading from a pallet yard behind the US Foods distribution center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Madison Cawthorn Kicked Out of Congress for Blowing the Whistle on GOP Orgies and Calling Out Zelensky
- From 1958, 2003/06 – CDC Vaccine Adverse Events, Smallpox – Holy Hell
- 5th Circuit Court finds SEC operates unconstitutionally
- A “Smallpox-Like Virus” Has Now Spread To Spain, Portugal And The United States
- Is the next Great Muppet Reaping at hand?
- UTTER CARNAGE: The Stock Market Is Coming Apart Like A 20 Dollar Suit As Fear Sweeps Through Wall Street
- The Only Thing Clear Over the Last Two Years is that Covid-19 Never Existed?