The German army will start patrolling the streets as of October 1, 2022. Officially, this is not to enforce the new covid measures of Health Minister Karl Lautenbach, but it is of course convenient and it is also quite handy for when things get a bit cold and the Germans revolt.
Germany’s Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht and the Inspector General of the German Army (Bundeswehr), Eberhard Zorn announced a new army unit called “Bundeswehr Territorial Commando (TerrFüKdoBw)”
“With the establishment of TerrFüKdoBw, we are establishing a national territorial leadership capacity across the ‘peace-crisis-war’ spectrum,” the announcement read. “In this way, we are creating the necessary framework conditions to better fulfill our various tasks and continue to make our contribution to the security of our country and the fulfillment of our alliance obligations”
SAKSA ON PASKA MAA? Lokakuu 2022. NORMIMEININKIÄ.
"The German army will assist law enforcement starting 1st October 2022 resulting in platoons patrolling the streets and coinciding with the return of mask mandates – for the unvaccinated only." pic.twitter.com/olI7M9hFMs
— Ed Falcon 🇫🇮😄/🇵🇭 (@falconed62) September 4, 2022
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.