From a dodgy digital currency inspired by Netflix hit “Squid Game” to highly-volatile dog-themed coins, the cryptocurrency sector has become riskier than ever as it soars in value.
The combined value of all cryptocurrencies topped $3 trillion for the first time on Monday, as more mainstream investors rush into the sector.
While bitcoin is leading the way — surging Tuesday to a record-high $68,513 as the world’s most popular virtual unit rides a wave of feverish speculative demand — investors snapping up newer cryptocurrencies are falling victim to scams.
Bitcoin and Ether hit all-time highs amid a broad rally in financial assets that some analysts attributed partly to the search for a hedge against inflation.
Bitcoin, the world’s largest digital token, jumped as much as 3.6% to $68,513, while Ether posted a more modest advance to about $4,840. The total value of digital tokens tracked by CoinGecko reached some $3.1 trillion.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline